A baby sleeping bag (of any kind) has many benefits and advantages. For safe sleep, it is recommended by experts. For little ones, sleep time is a very important part of their daily routine and their physical health. We tell you all the reasons why we recommend the use of a sleeping bag.
- The sleeping bag prevents your baby from uncovering during the night.
- It offers safety, prevents them from rolling up or getting caught between the sheets or blankets, letting them breathing correctly.
- The sleeping bag is comfortable and gives a feeling of total freedom of movement inside the bag.
- It maintains body temperature throughout the night and protects against hypothermia.
- It improves the quality of sleep.
- It is practical and includes a double zip for nappy changing.
- It is made without plastics and under the GRS (Global Recycled Standard) certificate.
- It is veeery soft!
At molis&co what matters most to us is the quality of the fabrics, to offer the best rest to the little ones.
Certificates of our production
We always strive for the highest comfort and quality.
1. By buying our products you contribute to responsible cotton production through our partnership with Better Cotton, a non-profit association that promotes the sustainable economic development of cotton farms around the world. We aim to minimise the environmental impact of cotton cultivation through investments in the crop itself, reducing water consumption and making more responsible use of the land.
2. Our products carry the OEKO TEX Standard 100 certification, the world's leading eco-label for textile products. All components of our products are tested free of chemicals and substances harmful to health. In this test, numerous regulated and non-regulated substances are taken into account, which can be harmful to human health.
3. We want to give a second chance to all plastics from bottles and packaging already generated. To this end, we include recycled polyester fibre in the filling of our baby sleeping bags. This polyester fibre is certified by the Global Recycled Standard (GRS). The GRS is a comprehensive, voluntary, international product standard that sets requirements for third-party certification of recycled content, chain of custody, social and environmental practices, and chemical restrictions.
For these, and many other reasons, shopping at molis&co is always a good choice, both for your baby and for the planet.
What's the difference between cotton and bamboo?
Bamboo fibre is softer than cotton and organic cotton. Its feel is more similar to silk. Organic cotton is a more sustainable option than "ordinary" cotton because it does not use insecticides or pesticides, is more water-efficient, etc.
However, the environmental impact of organic cotton cultivation is greater than that of bamboo. Bamboo is a wild plant, which requires hardly any water or fertilisers. Because of its rapid growth, it needs relatively less surface area. It is therefore a softer and more sustainable fabric than cotton.