1. Who is the controller of your data?
Your data controller is Molis Projects sl, company currently operating the sale of molis & co brand products:
- NIF: B-67203109
- Postal Adress: J. Tarradellas 123, 3. 08029 Barcelona, España.
This means that we have regulated and are responsible for processing and protecting your personal data.
2. Why we process your personal data?
Depending on the purpose for which we process your data from time to time, as explained above, we need to process one or other data, which will in general be, depending on each case, as follows:
- your identity data (for example, your name, surname, language and country from which you interact with us, contact data, etc.);
- economic and transactions information (for example, your payment or card data, information on your purchases, orders, returns, etc.);
- connection, geolocation and/or browsing data (if you interact with us from your mobile phone, for example);
- commercial information (for example, if you have subscribed to our newsletter),
- information about your tastes and preferences.
3. How we are legally permitted to process your data?
The legal terms on which we are permitted to process your personal data also depends on the purpose for which we process them, as explained hereunder:
- To manage your user registration: for you to be able to register as a user, we need to process your personal data, since we would otherwise be unable to manage your registration.
- We process your data because their processing is necessary for us to make the purchase or services contract with you.
- Customer Support: We consider that we have legitimate interest in answering the requests or queries raised by you through the existing different contact channels. We understand that the processing of these data is also beneficial to you to the extent that it enables us to assist you adequately and answer to the queries raised.
- Marketing: We are legally permitted to process your data for marketing purposes due to the consent that you give us, for example when you accept receiving customized information through multiple channels, when authorizing the sending of push notifications in your mobile device or when accepting the legal terms and conditions to participate in a promotional action or to publish your pictures on the website or on our social networks’ channels. In order to show you customised information, we consider that we have a legitimate interest to conduct a profiling with the information that we have about you (such as your browsing, preferences or purchase history) and the personal data that you have provided us, such as the age range or language, since we understand that the data processing of these data is also beneficial to you because it allows you to improve your user experience and access the information in accordance with your preferences.
- Analysis of usability and quality: We consider that we have a legitimate interest in analysing the website usability and the user’s satisfaction degree, since we understand that that the processing of these data is also beneficial for your because the purpose is to improve the user experience and provide a higher quality service.
4. How long will we keep your data?
The time for which we will keep your data will depend on the purposes for which we process them, as explained below:
- To manage your user registration : We will process your data for the time during which you remain a registered user (meaning, until you decide to unsubscribe).
- Development, performance and making of the purchase or services contract: We will process your data for the time necessary to manage the purchase of the products or services that you buy, including potential returns, complaints or claims related to the purchase of the product or service in question.
- Customer Support: We will process your data for the time necessary to meet your request or application.
- Marketing: We will process your data until you unsubscribe or cancel your subscription to the newsletter.
- Analysis of usability and quality: We will process your data occasionally for the time during which we proceed to carry out a specific quality action or survey or until we anonymise your browsing data.
5. Do we share your data with third parties?.
To achieve the purposes mentioned in this Privacy and Cookies Policy, we must give access to your personal data to third parties that provide us with support in the services that we offer your, i.e.:
- financial institutions,
- anti-fraud detection and prevention entities,
- technological service providers,
- logistic, transport and delivery partners and service providers,
- providers of customer support related services,
- advertising and marketing related partners and service providers.
6. Changes to the privacy and cookies policy
We may amend the information contained in this privacy and cookies policy when we consider this appropriate. Should we do so, we will notify you by various procedures through the platform (for example, through a banner or a pop-up), or we may even send you a notice to your e-mail address when the change in question is relevant to your privacy, for you to be able to review the changes, assess them and, as the case may be, object or unsubscribe from ay service or functionality. In any case, we suggest you to review this privacy and cookies policy from time to time in case minor changes are made or we make any interactive improvement, taking the opportunity that you will always find it as a permanent point of information on our website.
7. Information on cookies